I am glad to announce that I will be speaking at the upcoming event
I will be taking a 1 hour workshop on
“Selenium Integration with Cucumber for an extended BDD framework”
This workshop will cover
• Practical issues faced by most testing teams
• Behavior Driven Development – the definition and need
• Extending the Agile User stories and acceptance criteria in BDD scenarios
• Cucumber as a BDD tool
• Integration of Cucumber with Selenium in order to perform functional tests
• Demo using Cucumber with Selenium with a real use case
• Usage and Benefits of BDD In agile teams
For program details and complete agenda of the event, visit the website
The event will have enthusiasts exchanging ideas on advancing the present and future of Selenium and will bring together bright minds to give insightful talks pertaining to Selenium practice that are solution-focused, and foster learning and inspiration.
* Solutions for Practical issues of testing.
* Integration of Selenium with other testing tools.
* Providing a key meeting place for Selenium Professionals and Executives from leading IT organizations.
* A platform to share your research and experience
Looking forward to sharing my experience, learning from skilled professionals in the area and networking with the brightest minds at the event!