I am super excited to announce that I will be speaking at my Second WomenTech NetworkGlobal Conference – The last one was in 2021 and now in May this year!
I am grateful for this amazing opportunity and looking forward to the grand event!
Here are the details of my session:
Session: Testing for Speed to Market
The software world is constantly under pressure of ‘speed to market’, which impacts each stage of software development. Software testing is not left untouched by this constant hustle and hence has every reason to evolve and adapt! Testers look outwards for priorities, collaboration and transparency; while they look inwards to reimagine processes, templatise lightweight documentation and recreate their own way of life in the testing world! Let us discuss ways we can plan, strategise and conduct software testing that befits this fast pace of software delivery and upholds the quality standards the market demands.
- Testing under pressure of ‘speed to market’
- Adapting software test planning and strategy to the fast pace of software delivery
- Relooking at test prioritization
- Optimizing test processes and creating lightweight documentation
- The role of cross-functional communication & collaboration in agile software delivery
Register for the event here
See you there,