Check it out!
I am speaking at the Selenium Automation Summit 2018 being organised on 22nd March 2018 by ATA @ Pune.
Find more details about the event at : http://seleniumsummit18.agiletestingalliance.org/
I will be presenting a 90 minute- hands-on workshop on:
“Selenium with Cucumber for an extended BDD Framework”
Are you interested in looking into the trend of Behavior Driven Development? Would you like to see it in action using Cucumber? Would you like to integrate your functional tests in such a framework using integration of Selenium within Cucumber? Then this is the workshop for you!
This workshop will cover
- Practical issues faced by most testing teams
- Behavior Driven Development – the definition and need
- Extending the Agile User stories and acceptance criteria in BDD scenarios
- Cucumber as a BDD tool
- Integration of Cucumber with Selenium in order to perform functional tests
- Demo using Cucumber with Selenium with a real use case
- Usage and Benefits of BDD In agile teams
Let’s meet there!