Cross environment testing is viewed as a tedious and repetitive task and is generally a challenge to accommodate within an agile life cycle. In my recent guest post for Gurock, I showcased my own experience in an agile release wherein we created a strategy for coverage of a number of test environments to support.
Using simple steps, discussions, base-lining and agreement within the scrum team, we created a scalable interoperability test strategy which was later supplemented with automation and other tools. In this article I have talked about-
- Testing across OS versions
- Supporting System versions
- Localization- multiple language support
- Planning and Test Strategy creation
- Additional Ownership by testers
To read more, click here.
Give it a read and share your thoughts-